วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I find a lawyer who is willing to consider helping a non-profit organization incorporate pro bono?

I'd like to start a non-profit organization to help people rebuild their lives, but I need some help getting it starting. Is there a lawyer who would consider reviewing my paperwork to make sure I did it right? I have already completed the 1023 and bylaws, and I've taken care of the IRS fees and I have an EIN (somewhere...). Please help! Thanks in advance.


you can find the lawyer easily in search engine such as yahoo or google with key : lawyers office in washington state

I'm assuming you live in the United States if so check with your county Legal Aid Society, they should be able to help you.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game