วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What type of lawyer should I use to take someone to court for non payment as agreed?

I need to take someone to court because of not paying back as agreed. What type lawyer do I need and does anybody know of a REALLY good lawyer in the Georgia and SC. I don't care how much they cost, I just want the best of the best


It depends upon if a contract was involved. Does your contract specifically state that this is a secured loan? Contact a contractual or business attorney if its due to a business arrangement. Otherwise seek a General Practice Attorney.

non payment of how much and for what. you leave out circumstances and expect an answer. get a contract lawyer if it is over a contract.

You dont need to hire a lawyer. Just file a claim and bring them to small claims court. No lawyer is needed there. I think your claim can be up to 5000 dollars but you should check to see what the limit is in your state

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game