วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How long does it take a lawyer to request medical records in NY?

How long does it take "your" lawyer to request your medical records? I already signed a release form when i first hired them? I had surgery not to long ago. I live in the state of NY. Does NY have a certain time on how long it take to request medical records?


to request them...5 min. getting them another thing. Better to go yourself and get them.......

I don't know about NY per se, but I know in Canada, it can take up to 12 weeks, depending on how extensive a report you are seeking.

Also, always anticipate another 2 week delay in your lawyer sending in the request and then once received, reviewing the materials and advising you. This may sound steep, but they have lots of clients with lots to deal with.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game