วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What type of lawyer to should i contact regarding vacation pay?

I worked for Bank of America 3 years ago and they still haven't paid me my vacation pay. What type of lawyer would I need in this situation?


labor law lawyer

when you look in the yellow pages, find one that specializes in employment law, so they will know all the ins and outs.

You need to contact the labor board in your state and talk to them. They can point you in the right direction.

I've personally dealt with this as well. Corporate pricks.

Did they give you any reason WHY they aren't paying your vacation pay? I assume since it's been that long, you have talked to them a number of times about this. What do they say? Depending on where you are, they might or might not be required to - federal law doesn't mandate paid vacations.

a cheap one cause the amount of money you will end up spending on the case will probably be more than your vacation pay was.

A labor lawyer. Often, they don't take cases unless there is a substantial sum of money that the employee was cheated out of. I don't think many (or any) lawyers would take your case. I am sorry but I have to be truthful on this one.

I would think an employment lawyer, but you could also try the labor board.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game