วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much would a lawyer charge to look at a small contract for me?

I have a contract an investor is giving me to invest in my company. I want to make sure all he is saying is true but I do not understand everything in the contract due to so much legal terminology. How much would a lawyer charge to simply explain this one page contract to me? I live in St. Louis, Mo.


I think they usually charge by the hour. Call one and ask his secretary.

call around and tell them what you have. Get a quote from several and then pick. Also you could possible get a law school student to look at it as well, for reasonably cheap. You could advertise for something along those lines for free on craigslist just goto the St. Louis, Mo specific one

It depends on the attorney, and it also depends on whether or not attorneys in your area give 'free consultations' and whether or not you qualify for legal aid. It could be anywhere from 'free' to over $175 for an hour's consultation. Suggestion: if you are opening a company, sign up for a legal plan, it will pay for itself quickly.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game