วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are some questions a lawyer would ask in custody court?

I am planning on going to court for custody of my son but cannot afford a lawyer, so I will be representing myself. I know the basic questions that would normally be asked. I just don't want to miss any really important questions I could ask like questions that a professional lawyer would ask. So, any suggestions?


There is no script for any hearing. Instead, a lawyer first determines what law will govern the decision, what factors will be considered. Then the lawyer tries to figure out what facts exist that are relevant to those considerations and only then does the lawyer try to figure what questions to ask of which witness. What you ask depends on what you are trying to prove.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game