วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do I go about getting a lawyer or what do I need to do?

Please read my first question about considered cheating. When you read that one let my know what I need to do. I can't afford a lawyer on what I make and be able to support my boys. My parents are missionaries in a different country.


Your husband and his little drinking buddy are both taking advantage of you. I wouldn't stand for it, if it were me. The fact that they both expect you to sit in the house and watch the baby while they sit around drinking outside is absurd. You can start standing up for yourself by telling them you will not be her free babysitter. What would they do if you decided you were going to join them 'round the old campfire? Probably at this point, you wouldn't even consider it, nor would I. However, until you do something regarding your marital situation, I would flatly refuse to watch the baby. Her baby is her responsibility.

With regard to getting a lawyer, try Legal Aid or something like that in your city or county. You might even contact Women's Services of some sort and they can point you in the right direction.

Divorces don't have to cost a fortune and you may be able to find one through the Legal Aid that will allow you to pay based on your income.

I wish you luck and under the circumstances, I think you and your kids would be better off without the jackass. He doesn't sound like he's much of a father, much less a husband.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game