วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What kind of lawyer do I need to sue a company for defamation of character and sexual harassment?

I just posted a question about being sexually harassed at work and then fired and now the boss is defaming my character and I'm taking you people's advice and looking for a lawyer on my state's bar association website and I am so clueless as to what kind of lawyer I should be looking for!! Aside from the EEOC. . .

Thanks a lot!


Call your state bar association's lawyer referral service. Go to their website for details.

The referral service will ask about your situation and give you a referral to an attorney who handles that kind of issue. The first visit is very inexpensive and does not require you to hire them for further services.

Hire an employment lawyer. They handle all types of cases that occur in the workplace, including sexual harassment. Here is a really good site that explains cases, and has an experienced attorney as well. http://www.losangeles-employmentlawyer.com http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090110215740AAVDeLz&kid=Q7V6OnHIUDM7HLobz44y&s=comm&date=2009-02-18+10%3A28%3A58&.crumb=

a desperate ambulance chaser type. A rat and they rarely win.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game