วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are the steps towards becoming a lawyer ?

I want to become a lawyer but I have no idea were to start. I still have to take my SAT's, can someone please guide me ?


u do first complete your graduation in law ( LLB )

register yourself in the bar council at the place where u want to practice as a lawyer

to become a successful lawyer,

you gotta learn the art of tellin' lies.

A good lier is a damn good lawyer

well you need to go to college........

and do well.... take classes that emphaisis reading and writing and speaking......

and then you will talk the lsat your junior or senior year of college and apply to law schools

doing an internship at a law firm or office could be helpful for you

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game