วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best way to hire a business lawyer?

I'm on a shoe string budget and need to find a lawyer to write up some contracts. I want to approach a young lawyer fresh out of school because I think those types of newcomers may charge a cheaper rate to get their foot in the door.. Is that a good approach? What I am needing is to have solid sponsorship contracts and venue rental agreements. Is there a better way to get these agreements other than paying a lawyer to go over them? Your information is appreciated.


This is a pay me now or pay (dearly) later if something goes wrong.

Discuss your situation with an Experienced corporate lawyer. The 1st interview is generally no charge...it'll get you going in the right direction.

Better spend a few bucks now than lose everything at a future date.....

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game