วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What kind of lawyer do i need for this specific problem?

I am 15 and i want to move out of the house as a legal adult. But i have to get a lawyer that do this specific kind of job. I am capable of being on my own. I make 2k or more online so i can pay for my living and food. All i need is a good lawyer but i don't know how to find a lawyer for this kind of problem.


You would need a family law lawyer (the guys that handle divorces). Call the law society in your state or province and ask if there is a lawyer referral line in your state/province. They should be able to refer you to one.

If you need a lawyer. You may want to give the company I provided in the link a try. They allow you to enter a brief explanation of your situation and within 24 hours lawyers will contact you via email or telephone. The great feature about this service is that it is free and the lawyers who contact you will be located in your general area. Hope this helps! Please email me when you get a sec. I am interested in learning how to make a living online as well. Thanks!

do a search on Targetlaw for family lawyers in your area

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game