วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are the documents a lawyer needs to give you once your house purchase is completed?

I bought a house in September in London and the lawyer just sent me the documents related to the completion of the purchase. there is a document from the land registry and a few documents related to some company giving a guarantee that the house is free from wood rot.

Can you tell me if there are any other documents related to the ownership of the house that the lawyer should give me. I'm particularly concerned that there is no plan for the land I own - no description of how much land space is owned with the house etc. I'm even more worried because the lawyer is totally disorganised and I wonder what else she has missed.


It depends whether or not you took out a mortgage. You will, in time, receive the title deeds to the property from the land registry, but it can take up to a year for the changes to be made.

If you purchased the house outright, the title deeds will come to you. If you have taken a mortgage then the deeds will go to the institution who gave you the mortgage, but you can ask for a copy.

The title deeds will show the plans and boundaries for your property.

Hope this helps.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game