วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How likely is it that I can become a lawyer?

I would like to become a lawyer for my career in life. I'm pretty intelligent, and have been wanting to be a lawyer. However, I realize this is a popular and well wanted career. What tips can you give me in making it? Also; what areas of the USA need lawyers the most lawyers? Do I even stand a chance these days of becoming a lawyer?


Lawyers are needed everywhere. You need a Bachelor's degree first. Contact school counselors at schools you find in your area or if you have really good grades try to get into a good school in your part of the country but don't worry as much about being further away from home. Some schools have good reputations and if you can maintain a GPA above 3.5 you should go to a better university if you can afford it. Ask the guidance counselors at the school if they have scholarships you may be eligible for and how to go about getting scholarships. I think you can become a lawyer as long as you can maintain a GPA of 2.0 and then be able to study and pay for the bar. Lawyers are paid very well.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game