วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What kind of information does a lawyer need to file a lawsuit?

What kind of information does a lawyer need to file a personal injury lawsuit? If you have health insurance from the state do they contact the state that supply you with the health insurance to get all the medical bills they paid and what not?


NJKid, It's unfortunate to hear about your situation. I was hurt once when a truck backed over my right foot at work. My employer tried to settle with me fast because I knew they were try to get me to sign some papers to release them from responsibility. I called a nearby accident lawyer in my city who provided me useful advice and I was able to get a medium sized settlement to cover my insurance bills that weren't covered by my work insurance. I'd suggest you find a accident lawyer in your city. http://www.accidentlawyerlocator.com My lawyer was helped me because they stand to make some money from any potential case. Try calling a injury lawyer to see if they can help.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game