วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How long from the time my lawyer submits my claim to the insurance will I get paid?

Feb 2 2006 I was hurt In an automobil. My lawyer submitted my claim in dec 2006, how long will I have to wait for a setalment.


It can be 2-3 years . . . depends on how much you're asking for, and if the insurance company thinks it's reasonable, or if they're willing to fight you in court to get a lower settlement.

few days to a few years.

You are paying your lawyer 35% of your settlement so I would ask him how long he thinks it will take. Make him earn his money.

There are way too many factors involved in settling insurance claims to give you accurate answer. I have worked in the claims business for 18 years and the best thing you as the injured person can do is stay on your lawyer and make sure they call the claims adjuster every week until they get an offer.

Hearing backlogs vary all around the country . . .

You need to ask your attorney when the hearing will be .

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game