วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are the requirements to become a lawyer in Australia?

I live in South Australia and I am in year 11 at high school. I get mostly good grades (except for maths which I got a C in but I think I can improve) and really want to become a lawyer, but i do not know what the requirements are. What subjects will I need to do in year 12 and what grades will I have to get? Also, what score do you have to get to study law at Uni?


It depends on the university that you wish to apply to on what exit score you will need to get. Your best bet would be to pick a uni and go to their website, all unis have course structures on their website.

It shouldn't matter too heavily on what subjects you take in year12 but law would help haha

Hoped that helped abit, the best help I could give though would be to refer you to the universities website, they will have everything (and more) for you ^.^

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game