วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What form do I file when my ex and her lawyer are withholding important information from me about my kids?

I have joint custody of my children but they live the school year in a different state. My ex & her lawyer continue to fail to inform me about issues involving my kids as well as their filing of an order to Affect Parent-Child Relations. I found out just in enough time to file a response that showed there was no justification for that and documented the fact that I was not given proper notice. They didn't even show to their hearing for it. Also, the therapist is refusing to speak to me or provide me with any reports of my kids therapy although I stipulated in the Custody Agreement that I was to be given the same information the Mother is. Now my ex has moved to a new address in their town and I can not get the lawyer, my ex or the therapist to even return my call much less give the new address. I want to remain pro per and need to know what form to file against their negligence and refusal to provide information. What can I do to enforce that I am kept informed as stated in the orders?


Contact an attorney ASAP. If you cannot afford one try your local legal aid office.

You can start by getting your own attorney. Your attorney will take care of this, and if he/she doesn't they are breaching their rules of professional conduct (which are legally punishable).

A motion for an order to show cause why both ex and lawyer should not be held in contempt. The lawyer for the false certificate of service saying he sent you a copy of the last motion, and the ex for not complying with the divorce decree.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game