วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What kind of lawyer/attourney would I need to talk to, to look over a contract agreement of employment?

My husband is going to be working for his dad (who owns his own company) his dad wants him to become partners with him eventually. I want to write up a contract of his employment to secure my husbands spot in the company. To make it fair for us and for his dad. I want to take the contract to a lawyer to look at to make sure everything is legitimate. I don't know what type of lawyer I need to take it to.

Help?


Almost any attorney who practices civil law can review a contract for effectiveness but a lawyer who concentrates on Business contract law would be your best choice.~

For information about lawyer i found in the link below that have understood about lawyer.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game