วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I find a lawyer who does not require a retainer upfront?

I need to find a lawyer that will accept payments. I need help fast!


Depends on the type of case you have. If it is a personal injury case, in most states no retainer is required at all. Generically I would contact your state's bar association and seek a referral to a lawyer referral program or legal aid.

Most will accept payments. A retainer is NOT full payment in advance. It is your down payment. Depending on the case, they may work on a contingency basis. That means they agree to take a percentage of whatever they win as payment. If you lose, they don't get paid.

In the past two years I've used http://badproducts.com/ twice before for malpractice case and they referred me to two different lawyers, both winning me the case. Evaluation form on the website is free and they just took a % of my settlement, worked out well. maybe they can help you too, good luck!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game