วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do I know if my lawyer is representing me fairly in my divorce?

I am going through a divorce that is dragging on for 2 years now. I feel my lawyer isn't doing his best for me but I can't afford another lawyer. What can I do or are there other options?


there is no money for a lawyer when the case is over, that is why it drags on

You should settle out of court.

Why you need some greedy lawyer to solve your problems.

Do you think he cares?

Just the money he wants.

Brighten up talk with the ex and dump the lawyer.

regroup all the issues at hand..2 years in getting a divorce seems long to me..I was divorced in seven months..that was with children..house..and other issues..

With the same amount u r paying u can get another one.Fire his/her *** now and get a shark lawyer to represent you. Good luck

I remember an article on evaluating attorney performance titled "Three Strikes, You're Out". I tried to find it, but I keep getting the three stike sentencing laws. You may have better luck. Try the Bar Association.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 lawyers | by TNB | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game